Monday 6 August 2018

August Bitty Block


Its that time again where we go SMALL !!!
Its Bitty Block time!





This month we have a Retro Cat


The pattern measures 5 inches or 14 cm. and is on the Intermediate level.



I hope you have fun sewing it up!


I've tried to upload the pattern to my Craftsy shop but it keeps 'failing' - so I'll add it to my Google Drive for now and add it to the shop later.








Download your pattern HERE...<<


*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



5 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you! I love black cats! I have 2.

Joan W. said...

Too Cute

Susan said...

Adorable kitty! Course, anything with a cat in it is adorable to me!

Susan said...

Aww, he's cute. Reminds me of a cat I once had. Thank you.

Lori Smanski said...

oh this is so adorable. thank you so much