Tuesday 16 October 2018

Day #2 - Monsters on Parade


Hello and welcome to Day #2 of our 
Halloween "Tricks and Treats" week...





I trust you all slept well...







Our Monsters have been parading up and down in the streets since early dawn. We started at MU and moved it down the main street with loads of dancing, singing and general monstering...






















We managed to capture one of these cute little guys for you and we'll be holding him randsom in our Craftsy jail cells.


This is Kiyomi and measures 10" (26cm).

His favourite foods are Chicken wings and Peanut Butter.....
Loves running about in China shops...



He will be held until his leader can free him this time tomorrow.



You can download the pattern
HERE in my Craftsy shop....<<<<






I hope you all have loads of fun sewing up the blocks!


*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




6 comments:

Joan W. said...

I am so enjoying your story line. My first smile of the day. Thanks again.

Luna said...

Thank you Janeen!

Lori said...

Oh thank you for this pattern. He is so adorable. And your little story put a smile on my face. Thank you

Susan said...

Cute story line (and patterns). Thanks.

Judy Morin said...

Again! Your email was received at 4:54 PM Tuesday. Today at 8:11 AM I tried to get the monster pattern and it was priced at $3.00.

PLEASE, keep the free pattern for 24 hours from the time the emails are received in the USA. Otherwise, I will have to resort to saving the picture and creating my own version in EQ.

Judy Morin

Susan said...

Great colors for a scary guy. I love your sense of humor. I could just picture you out with a butterfly net (only monster strong, of course!) capturing one of these happy party goers for us!