Wednesday 17 October 2018

Day #3 - Monsters on Parade



Why hello deary......

Please..... come in......



It's Day #3 of our Halloween Tricks and Treats .....

Are you back for more? Lets see what's cooking in the pot today.....



and POOOOOOOF!!!




This is Harumi.
He's a odd sort of Bat Crab...

Loves flying about pinching things....
mind your ears!
Don't pay any attention to the goofy tired expression on his face.... it's part of his charm!



Pattern measures 10" (26cm) and is a lot easier than it looks....







You can go and download your pattern right HERE ........<<<



I hope you all have loads of fun sewing up the blocks!


*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)


2 comments:

Lori said...

LOL that was funny going to another fun page. I will watch my ears. Thank you so much for the pattern and for making this fun. These guys will make fun placemats.

Susan said...

Bat crab! What a great combination. Love it! I was behind that opening door when the idea for these was passed out, so I'm just now getting to see them all. I'm enjoying them greatly, and since I love bats, this is going to be my favorite. That opening door .gif is a super post starter, too.