Friday 26 October 2018

October - Halloween Mug Rugs


Hello!

Wow, October sure has flown by....
I'm convinced its all downhill to Christmas now.

Today is the last of our Halloween month Mug Rugs.



Each Friday I gave away a Mug Rug pattern for free (for the week) until I posted the new one.

This week we have a "not too scarey" Ghost
The pattern measures 10" (26cm) and is on the Intermediate level.


This pattern will be available until the end of October.

After that we have the Block of the Month for November, so I'll be taking this one down early.

Get your Mugrug Pattern HERE......<<<<<


Have a wonderful Week-End!!

*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




8 comments:

sketchrs said...

This is the cutest little ghost, Janeen. Thank you very much for sharing it.
Ronelle

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing all off your cute pattern.

Janet said...

Thank you! That ghost is such a great ending to the Halloween mug rugs! My son loves them!

Joan W. said...

YOU ARE AMAZING! THANKS AGAIN

Shelley E said...

Thanks for a fun set of patterns. Mug rugs are such great little projects.

Sewgirl said...

Thanks for sharing the free patterns! Very kind and generous of you. Love the ghost!

Sue Green said...

What a cute ghost! Thank you.

works4me said...

Thank you for the mug rug patterns. They are so cute.