Monday 22 October 2018

Monday...


Hello there everyone!







Thanks so much for joining me last week for our Monsters on Parade for Halloween Tricks and Treats...








The 2 remaining patterns that were part of the "idea quilt" were added to my Craftsy shop.

These 2 were not part of the Monsters free patterns and are available for a small fee.
Both measure 10x20"  (26x52cm)

If you're interested you can find them in my Craftsy Shop.

*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




4 comments:

Tbulger said...

I really love your monster collection!!! Thank you for sharing your patterns last week! Your dragon is so adorable! I can’t find your Scared cat though to buy. I’ll check later though. I just wanted to thank you for your hard work.

CJ Jolly said...

"Thank you!"

Susan said...

I do like the big ones, too. It makes a very interesting layout!

Cindyld said...

I really appreciate when you do the holiday patterns, especially when they're free, lol. I would really like to make a Halloween and Christmas quilts out of 6 inch blocks, but it always seems that the blocks come in many different sizes. I wouldn't be able to resize all the blocks to the same size though. I love the bigger quilts you do, and I've made some,or should I say many? However, I like the simplicity of the smaller blocks. I know you have the Itty bitty blocks, but they aren't Halloween or Christmas themed. Have you ever considered doing a seasonal quilt of smallrt, same sized blocks? Maybe next year, instead of the Itty bitty blocks, you could do a series of Halloween blocks? They wouldn't have to be free though, I think something like this would sell well, like a block of the month club. Just don't charge $25 a block, because I doubt too many would participate. Sorry for the book, I just meant to say Thanks for the cute patterns! Jadahlgr at Yahoo dot Com