Friday 19 October 2018

Day #5 - Monsters on Parade

Hello everyone!

Today's a new day and we're feeling energetic and ready for more wierd fun!!



Our parade of Monsters has ended today and we take to the streets once more......


WTH!!!
You guys.....

Come on!
Look lively! Get with the program!

You! Pig guy! get your fingers out your nose and start walking! Where's the rest of your costume?


I know it's Friday and we're almost finished, but jeepers!



Mrs Finch, where's the next monster?

Bring him out...... and don't forget the Halloween Mug Rug too....







Hey there little one.....


This is Akari and he's only 10" (26cm).
Super cute and an all round 'lovey dovey'...



He wants to grow up in his ancestors webbed feet - the Godzillas - but he also has a full on hate of modern Japanese architecture...


You can download this cutie from
my Craftsy  Shop....<<<<





Today's the last of the Monsters on Parade week, so I'll finish up the Cat and the Dragon and add them to my Craftsy shop too.

Thanks for joining in this week - even with the ups and downs..... I've had fun and I hope you all enjoy sewing up the patterns.


****************************************

Friday's are also our day for FUN! and we've been busy with the
  Halloween Mug Rugs...

They also measure 10" (26cm) and are loads of fun to make.

Unlike the monsters, these are available for a week before I add a price to them.




This is the Cat in the Moon mugrug.


For those of you who mistakenly think there's a man on the moon, well, this proves the whole thing once and for all....





You can download your mugrug
in my Craftsy Shop.....<<<<<






I hope you all have loads of fun sewing up the blocks!

Have a Great Week-End!!


*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)

11 comments:

Joan W. said...

So enjoyed your blog site this week with you sense of humor. THANKS again!

Tbulger said...

Thank you! I love reading your blog!

Lisa England said...

You have shared such wonderful patterns this week, thanks so much!

Janet said...

This week has been so much fun! Thank you for the blocks and the mug rugs. I am looking forward to next Friday.

Jul said...

Such fun. Thank you!

Luna said...

Thank you!!! The cat is adorable, doing to make that mug rug for my oldest daughter! It was a super fun week!

Lori Smanski said...

Thank you for another cute monster. And the cat is great also. This has been a fun week and I enjoyed your stories with each monster. Have a wonderful weekend

Karen in Tucson said...

I appreciate your sharing your talents with everyone.....not to mention your wicked sense of humor.

Susan said...

I much prefer a cat in the moon rather than a man. So, thank you for another cute mug rug pattern.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I love love love little Akari!! So cute, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful patterns. Be sure I'm part of the one who appreciate a lot ;)

Susan said...

So cute! Akari is just too adorable to be called a monster! Thank you!