Monday 12 November 2018

November Bitty Block



Its time for our cute little "Bitty Block" again






This time we have a delicious looking Ice Cream with chocolate sauce and a cherry on top...



The pattern measures 6" (16cm)














You can download the Free for November block right HERE.....<<<<<<

I hope you all enjoy sewing it up...


*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)



8 comments:

Turid said...

What a great block. Hope to use it, but being realistic I shouldn't do it. But you never know.

sketchrs said...

What an awesome block! Thank you Janeen.
With this heat we're having, an ice-cream will go down very well. :-)
Ronelle

Janet said...

What a great block! Makes me want ice cream for breakfast, lol! Thank you.

Joan said...

Thanks for the cute no calorie sundae!

Sewgirl said...

Hi Janeen, what a cute pattern, Thanks for sharing so generously!

Tu-Na Quilts said...

This is super cute! Thanks for the pattern.

Lori Smanski said...

this is wonderful. thank you

LaStitches (Faith Pesson) said...

Thanks for the yummy pattern! I love your patterns and look forward to them! I hope to actually have time to piece some of them someday but in the meantime your patterns give me hope! Thank You!!