Thursday 22 November 2018

The last Folk Art block




Today we have the last of the Folk Art Blocks...



Here is the Cat and Bird block.

Unusual friends that keep each other company on cold days. 
Shhhhh, don't let the other cat's or birds know.

The pattern measures 12" (31cm) and is on the Intermediate level.




These were our Folk Art blocks this year.

Each a little quirky, a little 'folksie' in their own way.


I hope you have enjoyed them.

Im going to put them all together as a bundle of 12 in my Craftsy Shop.






















To those celebrating Thanksgiving - I hope you have a lovely day full of good company and good food. For the rest of us, it's Thursday....

You can get your Folk Art Cat download right HERE.....<<<<<<
Enjoy!


*********************************

I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)





7 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you for all the folk art blocks! I am up excessively early here in the States and the peach pie is in the oven and the turkey will follow. Have a good day!

Lisa England said...

So cute, thanks so much!

Tbulger said...

Love the kitty block!

Lori said...

Thank you. This is a sweet pattern. I have really enjoyed these blocks. Hope you and yours have a great thanksgiving

Joan said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for this and all your free blocks, your generosity is so appreciated!!!

Shelley E said...

Thanks. I love cats and this pattern is wonderful.

Unknown said...

I, like so many others like me, really appreciate your talent and generosity in sharing these blocks. Don't know which one to start on first, after I finish another project. I know you don't share our American holiday of Thanksgiving, but know that we are thankful for folks like you. Happy Fall!!