Friday 22 February 2019

Bitty Block February


Hello everyone

Its been a very busy and hectic month for me so far.
I've been looking for a new house to move to and I've had to go and look at these places. OH GOOD HEAVENS!! Such horrible duds! and so expensive! I'll just have to keep looking.



Our February Bitty Block has been really late this month.
Our cute Kitty pattern measures 5" (14cm)


You can download your block at the new shop. You will find it in the Bitty Block category.


Have a good week-end!


***********************************









9 comments:

sketchrs said...

Thank you for the lovely kitten block, Janeen. It is so cute.
Good luck with the house hunting. Hope you find something you like soon. Enjoy your weekend.
Ronelle

Lori Smanski said...

I do hope that you find a house that is in your range and you really like.
Thank you for the adorable kitten.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Shelley E said...

Thank you for another sweet pattern. Good luck in your house hunting. I hope you find the perfect place...at a reasonable price too!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

So cute, I love this block! Good luck for the new house

Yvonne said...

Thank you for the lovely block.Good luck with house hunting. I hope you will find a nice place!!

Farm Quilter said...

Thank you for the adorable kitten pattern! House hunting is so hard and you do see so many duds before you find the perfect one! Hang in here, it will appear!!

herymeelon said...

I really like your website. Always been very informational. Wordpress Themes

Janet said...

Thank you for the kitty block! I do like those bitty blocks, lol!

Bouts Choisis said...

Thank you for the cute kitten. I'm looking forward to making this one!