Wednesday 27 February 2019

WiP Wednesday


Hello to everyone!

Well, its already the end of February... not sure if its just me, but the days are too short!
I haven't found a house yet.... because they're all just so ..... well, RUBBISH!

I can't believe what is out there. Is it the cost of having to update your house or just living costs in general prevented people from looking after the roof over their heads...
Its scarey! and then you have to deal with the agents who tell you 'harmonious stories' - otherwise known as LIES!!
If I say I need 4 bedrooms, then don't show me a 3 bedroom and say one can sleep in the study. I need the study as a study, so must one of my sons sleep in the passage?? Such craziness!!
I've decided to leave it alone for a week or so to win back my sanity.






I've finished designing the Spring magazine patterns.
They're all "Paper Flowers" - something like origami folded flowers and crepe paper flowers.

Issue 21 will be available in April.














I always have to design a lot more than I really need to choose those that I like the most.
I originally had a few animals and birds in there too, but then went with the flowers.

I'll add these to my shop ( look in Animals ..... Paper Animals ) and I'll also make a few more.





Have a great Day!

***********************************








4 comments:

Lori Smanski said...

Continued prayers on the house hunting front.
Those flowers are lovely. Cant wait for them to come out. Thanks.
Thank you for sharing your lovely hard work with us.
Much appreciated.

Farm Quilter said...

Finding a new home is tedious!! But the reward when you find the right house in the right location is magical!! I know the price of homes here is crazy high...I hope your area is a bit more sensible! Having a right realtor is really important...having worked with realtors in Nevada, Hawaii and Texas, one that listens and doesn't waste your time is essential. If your realtor isn't listening, time for a new one! I hope you find the right one soon!

Silvana said...

Tutto il mondo รจ paese dice un proverbio......come ti capisco!!!! Io sono in Italia e nella tua stessa situazione......stress e tanta porcheria a prezzi assurdi......Tanti auguri!!!!!

CJ Jolly said...

"Thank you, once again."

& Ohhh I do Luv the Origami Blocks!!!!