Thursday 7 March 2019

Quilt A Long Choices


Hello Everyone!

Our "Sewing" QaL starts on the 11 March 2019 until...... when we're finished...

I've decided to finish up all 4 of the sewing patterns. They measure 24x14" and the Mends the Soul is 24x24". You can decide youself which you would like to make for your sewing room or space.

Please join in the fun and post your photos of your progress to our FB group. I love to see everyone's blocks and work - I find it really encouraging too.






You can find the patterns in the "Girls" category in the shop. There's also other sewing things in there too.

Im going to the Hobby Expo in Johannesburg today. We've (me and my daughter) been looking forward to going and hope to see interesting new things.



***********************************






No comments: