Monday 8 April 2019

March and April Bitty Blocks



Hello everyone!

Today we're talking Bitty Blocks
These poor mini blocks have had to wait in the corner while I sorted out so much ... over the past weeks.
Shame, they're really patient and today we catch up to where we're supposed to be.




The block for March is a Kokeshi Doll.
Its a small wooden Japanese doll.
Very cute in her kimono.




The block measures 5" (14cm) and is on the intermediate level.




The block for April is Chicks and also measures 5" (14cm).      Two newly hatched chicks 




Both of these will be FREE for April
You can find them in my Online Shop.

Have a great day!


***********************************







13 comments:

Lisa England said...

So cute! They were worth the wait, thanks so much.

Ronelle said...

Thank you very much for the lovely patterns, Janeen. I love them.
Ronelle

Cissa K said...

Thank you for the japanese doll pattern. It is lovely.

Lori Smanski said...

Thank you. These are adorable. I love the chicks.

Shelley E said...

What sweet patterns. Thank you so very much!

Diane H said...

Thank you so much for your generosity. I have downloaded the chicks and can't wait to sew them up for Easter.

Susan said...

They're all wonderful, but I really like that Kokeshi Doll. She's just so cute!

Caroline said...

Thank you very much, they are lovely!

Lace Faerie said...

These blocks are adorable!!
Thank you for sharing them with us!

Birgit said...

Danke für die süßen Küken!

Yvonne said...

Thank you very much for these beautiful patterns. I love them!!

Jay said...

These Bitties are so dear! Now, if only I could stop buying them multiple times!

Rachel said...

I am trying to find theses patterns in your shop. I can’t find them. Please help. Thank you.