Saturday 1 June 2019

June - block of the month



Today we have the June Block of the Month - a Genet


Genets are slender cat-like animals with a long body, a long ringed tail, large ears, a pointed muzzle and partly retractile claws.




The block measures 12" (31cm) and is on the more advanced side of intermediate





The test block was sewn up by Joan Wintersgill of the USA. Thanks so much Joan. I love it!












This is where we are with the Animals Alphabet.

You can find the block in my Online Shop...

***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )







9 comments:

Lori Smanski said...

Thank you. I have not seen or heard of this animal. Where do you find these cool critters? I will have to and look this guy up.

Quiltngirl said...

How you find these special creatures . I love your generosity in designing these for us.. So much I am buying more from your store👍😊

Lace Faerie said...

Definitely amazing animals! Thank you for sharing this whole series with us!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thank you for another great pattern. I am wondering if there is going to be a set of patterns that are color coded. I really like the ones that don’t have the colors on them that have really small pieces, but the colors on the larger pieces are helpful. Thank you again. Joanne

Caroline said...

Thank you for this months block. I have never heard of a Genet before, reminds me of our Australian Ring Tailed Possum

Susan said...

I am learning about some animals I have never heard of through this BOM. Thank you for the free block and the education.

Susan said...

Not only do you make beautiful designs, but you educate us, too! That's a beautiful animal, and I never heard of it before. I will look up more about it.

Verov94 said...

Merci pour ce nouveau bloc. Merci de choisir des animaux peu commun.
Bonne journée de France