Monday 27 May 2019

Giraffes Silhouette


WOW! this month has zoomed by really quickly.

I wanted something to hang on my new office wall stretched onto an artists' canvas -
Something that wouldn't be too much to handle and quick to sew up

so...... I've finished an Art styled pattern  - a Giraffe Silhouette




 The pattern measures 28x36" (72x92cm)

We haven't made an Art with Fabric quilt this year, so I'm doing this one on my own.

Anyone want to join me (Our own little quilt a long...) Im going to be starting the beginning of June.


You can find the pattern HERE 



***********************************



Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )







2 comments:

Annie said...

Very dramatic. I'll think it will look great on stretched canvas!

Lori Smanski said...

This is wonderful. It will look great on your office wall.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend.