Monday 28 October 2019

Turning up the dial on 'cute'


Hello everyone

I've been so busy with the commission blocks it feels as if I'm not looking after my clients and friends who visit the blog.

These are some of the cute commissions I've finished so far...
I'll be uploading some (not all) to my shop in a short while.










Thanks for all your patience with me being away from the blog so much. I think I need to work on a better system of 'so much time' for the commissions and 'so much time' for the blog and try to stick to that.





For being such a great bunch, I made you all a Cute Kitten block. You can download it HERE.

Please don't share it around. Let anyone who wants a copy come and download their own one. Thanks.






Have a lovely Monday!



***********************************



No comments: