Friday 1 November 2019

Nov. Block of the Month



Hello everyone

Its time for the next and last one for this year - The Block of the Month.


This month we have a Lemur.
Not because they're so wierd or anything, it just that the tester who has stuck with me and sewn up all the blocks this past year asked me to please include one for her.


The pattern measures 12" (31cm) and is on the Intermediate level.


Here is our block sewn up by Joan Wintersgill. She also sent a photo of her quilt she's making with the blocks.

You can find your Lemur in my online shop.
I've decided to rather leave it at 12 blocks, so for December we won't have a BOM block.
I hope you've enjoyed the blocks this year.



News on another note -
Im taking the month of November off. I've strained my eyes, so I need to slow it down and so I'm going to be doing more art projects that I never find the time for.
I will finish up the commissions through the month and answer emails.

Have a lovely week end!



***********************************







No comments: