Monday 2 December 2019

12 Days of Christmas 2019



Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all well.



Today is the start of the 
12 Days of Christmas 
here on the blog.


Each day I'll make a pattern available for free for the day only
After 24 hours it will be available for $3 in my shop.

Please only take one pattern for yourself and not 6 to dish out to your friends. I would like everyone to come and get their own pattern. Thanks.

This year our 'theme' will be Happy Elves and each day we'll get to see what they're up to.






Each of the patterns will be 8" (21.5cm) and on the intermediate level.

I hope you will have fun with these cute elves.







Now available in my shop.




Have a lovely day!

***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )







1 comment:

Susan said...

Now, you know you are making it hard to pick a favorite, right?