Tuesday 3 December 2019

Day #2 - 12 Days


Hello!
 I hope you've all found the cute "Happy Elves" Patterns

Don't worry if you missed out - they're now in my shop and you can pay his bail of $3 to get him out of Elf Jail...


Today we have Elf #2 to help us celebrate our "12 Days of Christmas" theme.

The block measures 8" (21.5cm) and is on the Intermediate level.




The pattern is FREE for 24 hours of my publishing it, after that it's available in my shop.
The link will be changed each day - so make sure to download and save your pattern.

Have a lovely day!

***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )









12 comments:

Bouts Choisis said...

So cute! Thank you Janeen.

Indianna said...

He's fabulous x thanks x

Stormy said...

This little guy is PERFECT! Thank you!

Ronelle said...

Thank you very much Janeen.

CJ Jolly said...

*giggles...
I luv this. "Thank you!"

Janet said...

Thank you!

Nancy L said...

Your elves are darling! I have not done a lot of paper piecing, but I'm going to give it a try. Your patterns are so well written, and they look like they will be easy to follow. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Caroline said...

Another cute pattern. Thank you

Susan said...

Thank you for another cute elf.

Beth said...

Thanks

Marian said...

Another cutie, ty Janeen.

Farm Quilter said...

Thank you for another darling elf!! I think I'll have a new Christmas quilt next year with them!!!