Monday 13 January 2020

News on the donations


Hello everyone!

I hope you're all as excited as I am about donating the proceeds from the pattern to WIRES (Aussie wildlife animal rescue).
The Kangaroo Joey pattern has been very well received and I have good news for everyone.


The pattern was added to my shop on the 8th of January and started going out on the 9th.
Since I added the plea for donations for the Aussie Wildlife you have all opened your hearts to them and donated US $1016.00 (127 patterns sold) in only 5 days. Patterns have gone out to every corner of the world. Thank You all for helping with this project.





Each week I will pay over their donations - to keep my paypal account and my own sales from the shop from getting in each other's way. I just find the conversion of the currencies a pain in the .... U Know What .... and our first $1000 was converted according to their info and came out at $999.99. So we still have $16.01 in our purse to go to the next donation to them.






The Kangaroo Joey Pattern will be available for the whole of January at $8 and all the proceeds of this pattern for the month of January will go to WIRES. After that the new pattern of the Koalas will be available in February and that will be the new focus.

Once Feb. is here the Joey pattern purchases will be for my shop and only the Koalas will go to WIRES.

Thank You once again to everyone who generously donated!!



The quick link to the January Kangaroo Joey PDF pattern is HERE...



I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your continued support and encouragement of my patterns and shop.








PLEASE NOTE:
To everyone who bought the Pattern -

*The Glue Edges of the pattern on Piece L1 seem to be missing a #8 glue edge.

*Piece B5 the glue edges #22 and #20 seem to be mixed up (The piece with the clip on it)

I have no idea why the software does this time to time. I don't have any control over where it breaks the pattern up or the number on the glue edge it give. All I can do is say sorry!!



***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )














No comments: