Thursday 9 January 2020

Patterns for Ausie Wildlife Charity


Hello to everyone

Im sure you're all aware of the devastating fires in Australia and how so many animals have been killed, hurt or orphaned.
It really breaks my heart! I feel so helpless to do something for them.

soooooo........
I will be making 4 patterns with Australian Animals to be sold and then the proceeds donated to WIRES - an Aus. wildlife rescue.(wires.org.au).

Each month I will add up the amount of patterns sold and we as a 'paper piecing group' will donate to them as our way of 'helping' or 'doing something'. I will screenshot and show all proceeds for this project to keep things transparent.





The Kangaroo Joey (24x36") is one of the first patterns I've finished and will be sold for $8.

The pattern can be made with either a solid background or with the double colour  background.





The quick link to the PDF pattern is HERE...

As the month goes on and between finishing commissions, I will show the new patterns in the "Donations Needed" group.




I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your continued support and encouragement of my patterns and shop. Now we need to all give a little too.







***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )










No comments: