Monday 17 February 2020

Charity patterns


Hello to everyone!
Glad you've joined me today.

I wanted to talk about the Donations we've given over to the Aussie Wildlife charity.
The Kangaroo pattern for January really took off very well and we were able to send them around $2000.

Then it was the Koalas in February and it seems that people have run out of steam on this with only a handful being sold to date.

SO.... Im calling it a day and ending the project.

The wildlife fund where we send the donations has also changed how you send them the cash and now they want me to send it through my credit card which I'm not going to do.


Thank you to everyone who participated!! It was really awesome of all of you to join me with this project.
This wasn't just me sending them a donation, this was everyone who participated with these patterns. Thank  you!!


I will be making the other 2 patterns for the Australian Quilt and you will find them in my shop as soon as I can get to them.


***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )











No comments: