Monday 30 March 2020

Block 3 - Gardener's Wife QaL


Hello everyone!

Today we have the next in our blocks for the
Gardener's Wife Quilt a Long 2020

Today we have an easier block - Its a Pear!

The block measures 10" (26cm) and is on the Easy Intermediate level



Its day 4 of the total lock down here in South Africa and I couldn't find any white fabric for the background the other day, so this will be the new background for me. Once I find time I'll be re-making the first 2 with this background too. 

I thought of making the fabric directional, but then I thought - NO, I have enough stress thanks, its going where its going.



Come on! Come and have some fun with these new garden patterns.


Each Monday I will release a new block for this QaL. They will measure 10" (26cm) and be on an easier intermediate level. Im sure beginners could join in because in the end all paper piecing works the same way.


The blocks will be available in my online shop under the category of Gardener's Wife QaL.


***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )










No comments: