Monday 27 April 2020

Block #7 - Pigeon


Hello everyone!

Its the last week of our total lockdown here in South Africa. I cannot tell you how glad I am about that. Its been rough.
Thank heavens for the internet!! At least I felt connected to all of you making the blocks, showing us all what you were up to. I have loved every block that you post.

I wanted to also say THANK YOU to everyone who has continued to make blocks, who bought from the shop and has supported me also during this time. It has been GREATLY appreciated!
My husband has not been allowed to go out and work with the lockdown and I've been able to still buy food, pay bills during this time. I love you guys!!

***************************************


Lets get on with our Quilt a Long -




Its the Seventh block for our Gardener's Wife Quilt a Long 2020!!










Today we have a bird - and although a very common bird, its someone who frequents every city and every garden.  The humble Pigeon.

As usual our block measures 10" (26cm) and is on the easy intermediate level.



Our test block was sewn up by Anneke Emonts of the Netherlands. Its really adorable! Thank you!



a quick overview of where we are right about now...


The blocks will be available in my online shop under the category of Gardener's Wife QaL.

If you need to contact me then my email address is - janeenvn@gmail.com


Join us! 
Come and have some fun with these new garden patterns.



***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )










No comments: