Friday 1 May 2020

May Block of the Month


Hello everyone!

Thanks for joining me again for



the May Block of the Month












For May we have a Californian Quail....
It was just too cute not to add it to out amazing and odd animals alphabet.




I was thinking of making a Quokka, but after someone asked me if I was Australian - because of all the animals I was making that live there - I thought maybe we just needed some other animals from other places too. I realize Aus. has the most unusual animals, but the other animal groups were starting a riot...



(psssst...... I do have a Quokka pattern in the shop anyway) shhhh



As usual our block measures 12" (31cm) and is on the Intermediate level.


Our test block was made by Joan Wintersgill from Texas. Thanks Joan, its wonderful! 


This is the line up for this year 



***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )












No comments: