Monday 13 July 2020

Block 18

                                 


Hello everyone!
Its another Monday and another in our
Gardener's Wife Quilt a Long



Block 18 is an Insect block
a lovely Beetle  - of some kind. 




I just wanted to make some kind of easy insect, so I have no idea if this is even a 'real' beetle.
For our garden purposes, this is a large-ish bug.






As usual the block measures 10" (26cm) and is on the Intermediate level.

One of the testers who help with these blocks is Anneke Emonts of the Netherlands. This is her amazing and shiny Beetle. I don't love insects, but this block is wonderful!! Thanks so much!


You can find your Beetle block in my Online Shop in the Gardener's Wife category.

These blocks are so much fun and really quick and easy to sew.
Join us!


We also show our finished blocks on the 

Everyone would love to see your blocks too!


***********************************


My New Online Shop - www.quiltartdesign.com



No comments: