Friday 18 December 2020

Gnomes Hideout

 


Hello!
Today is the last day of the 
12 Days of Christmas Gnomes



I'm really glad you took this short journey with me and got to know a few of my friends.
Today we look at their hide-out. Its a small cabin in the woods, warm and cosy - where the law or the fuzz can't get them. Problem is that it's a little small for everyone at the same time. They take turns in custody to give the others a small getaway break to the hideout.


Pattern measures 16" (42cm) and can be used as the center block for the Gnomes wall hanging. The whole thing with the gnomes around the house will measure 32" (84cm).

I've recoloured it to make a light and dark image so that you could see which you would prefer.


I will be making the price on the house $2 for the day
after that it will go back to the normal price of $4




No comments: