Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Year!



Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I hope your new year brings loads of fun, joy and of course loads of sewing too.



This year's Block of the Month we're going to be making Dogs
12 blocks of different types of dogs
The size will be 12" (31cm)

For January we have
 a Pembroke Welsh Corgi


I just love these cute puddin face fuzzies.


The block will be free in the month that it is launched and then it joins the others in the kennels where it will be the standard price.


I hope you're going to join us this year for some sweet faces.

I also know there are a lot of Cat people out there and maybe we can make a plan to have some kind of Cat Quilt a Long later in the year.

You can adopt your Corgi right HERE.


******************************


The Magazine Subscriptions

I've decided to have the magazine subscriptions work from the online shop too. 

Its because I sit for days sending out emails to everyone so that they can get the link to the latest issue 
but from the shop they can get everything right away. Saves me a LOT of time.

If you have already paid for your subscription from July 2020 onwards, then I will still send out your issues by email until your cycle of 4 magazines is over. No problem.
The Issue 28 has already been sent out to those who have an active account.

Any person who has a subscription that would renew from January to June 2021 can go to the shop and start their subscription again from there.
I would have just moved it for you, but I can't approve it in your paypal account.

All the old subscriptions that worked through my paypal account were cancelled and closed. 

Thanks for understanding. I really hope you'll join me again
Issue 28 is available and waiting for you.

I've made the subscription price down to $30 for the year and there's a 
coupon for 10% off in January too. (code - New2021)








No comments: