Thursday 2 December 2021

Day #2 of our 12 Days of Christmas

 

Hello! It's Day #2 here of our

12 Days of Christmas Sugar Rush


I've put out a plate of homemade sugar cookies, just need to get the 
milk in the glass and we can sit and wait.
They look a little 'homemade' but I'm sure they taste great. (Can't remember how many
times I've told that to my kids...lol!!)

Its only 23 Days to actual Christmas
and 29 till the end of the year.
Sorry, but I can't wait to see the end of 2021.


 

Today we have a cute Candy Cane cookie that measures 8" (21cm) 
and is also on the Easy Intermediate Level.

You can use up a few of those tiny leftover fabrics on these cuties. Fussy cut the 
stripes and you have something to smile about.

Each day I'll bake another one and you can find them in my online shop for $1

Im going to leave all 12 smaller blocks in the shop for the $1 for the duration of this event.
If you missed a day, then don't fret, you will still be able to go and find it each day until 12 Dec.


You can find your warm Candy Cane Sugar Cookie for $1 from my Online Shop.


**********************************

--- >   NEW Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )



No comments: