Wednesday 1 December 2021

December News



Hello everyone!
It's December and that means another in our Dog BoM

Today we have the last block and its
an adorable Husky
                                  

As usual the pattern measures 12" (31cm) and is an Intermediate Level pattern.

I couldn't resist making his one eye blue, but as I look at it now, I think I should have made both eyes blue. Well, it's up to you to choose which colour eyes he should have.




You can adopt your Husky for $1 from my Online Shop.
The small fee goes towards feeding all the other dogs in the shelter.... thanks!

******************************


Today is also the start of our
12 Days of Christmas

This year I wanted to make something quick, easy but still is cute and festive -
so we will be making our plate of delicious 
Sugar Cookies

First up we have a cute Bell Cookie
The pattern measures 8" and is on the Easy Level



Each day I'll bake another one and you can find them in my online shop for $1

Im going to leave all 12 smaller blocks in the shop for the $1 for the duration of this event.
If you missed a day, then don't fret, you will still be able to go and find it each day until 12 Dec.

The last block will be the center and will measure 16".


You can find your warm Bell Sugar Cookie for $1 from my Online Shop.
It will be in the 12 Days category, the Christmas category and the New Blocks category.


***********************************

Today is also our last installment of the CLUB patterns for 2021


This month we have a cute Girl in the wind (24")
and a beautiful Fox (16")




This is everything we have collected in our pattern club this year. I hope you will join up for next year where we could have something more themed in the blocks.



The subscription will be US$12 per month for as long as you like.



**********************************









No comments: