Monday 6 December 2021

Day 6



Hello and Welcome to our

12 Days of Christmas - Sugar Cookies event

Today is already halfway on the small 8" blocks

Today we have a cute Tree Sugar Cookie



This block is another cutie with fussy cut option
I added sprinkles to my tree.
 
Pattern measures 8" (21cm) and is really easy to put together.

I bought one of these tree cookies from the little home industry shop and it looked so dang cute. The little tree was so nicely decorated and it just screamed yummy!
After I got home and I broke a piece off - I nearly choked on it. Someone had added lemon juice to the icing, but not a dash for a little flavour, NO, the whole dang lemon. It was so sour you could gag...

You can find your warm Tree Sugar Cookie for $1 in my Online Shop.

Don't worry if you haven't collected the others from previous days yet, they're all still there in the shop waiting for you at the same price.
(I have to pay the elves who bake them a little something, or we may have a mutiny on our hands)


**********************************

--- >   NEW Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )



No comments: