Tuesday 7 December 2021

Day 7

 
Hello everyone!

Today we are on Day #7 of the 
12 Days of Christmas
Sugar Cookie Edition

Each day is getting harder to post these entries because we haven't had electricity since Sunday 5th Dec. Im working on the last of my laptop battery and have a plugin USB internet device

Im going to try and finish the blocks up and add them to my shop so that I can just publish them from my iPad. I will be going to my daughter in Johannesburg so that I can 
try to charge batteries a few things. 
The contents of our fridge and freezer are now beyond help.


Today we have a cute as a button little Mitten Cookie. The pattern measures 8" (21cm)






You can find your warm Mitten Sugar Cookie for $1 in my Online Shop.

Don't worry if you haven't collected the others from previous days yet, they're all still there in the shop waiting for you at the same price.
(I have to pay the elves who bake them a little something, or we may have a mutiny on our hands)


**********************************

--- >   NEW Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )




No comments: