Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year!

 

Hello! and Happy New Year 2022!! 

I hope this year you are all blessed and have tons of time to sew!



This year we will be making Dinosaurs!! Yaaaay!

First up we have a Zuniceratops
The pattern measures 12x16"


Did you know that the word 'Ceratops' means horns on the head...
hmmm, now I know too...



You can adopt your Dinosaur for $1 from my Online Shop.
The small fee goes towards feeding all the animals.... thanks!


*** A lot of people ask me why the $1 for the block and all I can say is that I also need 
to support my family after both my sons lost their jobs during covid lockdowns and 
everyone is back here at home with mom. 

******************************


Welcome back to Quilt Club 2022


This year we have a new start up block (Pig) and
the Quarterly block (Elephant) will continue with our African wild animals.

The 24" Modern block is a Pop Art Portrait (PAP) of Lovebirds
and the 16" Nature block is a cute Ladybug.

Each of the Modern Blocks will be made in the PAP style this year.


This CLUB is a subscription group that you can belong to
where we will be making modern blocks, random animals and birds, have a block swap and generally loads of fun.

Older months blocks (Back issues of patterns) can be gotten from me directly for $12 per month you need. You will need to be part of the club to get them tho'



**********************************
Issue #32
Paper Piecing Digital Magazine


Our Forest Silhouette Issue 32 is available in the Online Shop

You can get a Quarterly Subscription to the magazine where 
the links will be emailed to you

OR

you can buy a single issue to the Magazine

*************************




No comments: