Monday 11 December 2023

Birds and Snowmen

 


Hello and welcome!

Today we have the last 2 birds in our
Little Birds sew a long

Blocks 11 and 12 will be released together today.


Bird block #11 is a Lilac Breasted Roller. 



Bird block #12 is a Gouldian Finch

Blocks measure 8"



This is our completed line up for the Little Birds sew a long.
I've loved making these cute blocks and I hope
you have enjoyed sewing them up.

You will find your Little Birds PDF in my Online Shop. 


*****************************************


Today marks the start of the last week of 
Snowmen on Parade

Block #9 is Boots Snowman
His new boots are such an exciting moment for him
and no more cold feet as well..







Our line up is progressing nicely


You can find the Snowmen here in my Online Shop

I will see everyone here for Day 10 - Snowman #10 on Tuesday at 09H00 my time - (CAT)


"Snowmen on Parade". Very, Very cute!!
I am making available the "Pay now, I will Email you each day Option" for $15. 
You get 12 -10" patterns and 1- 20" pattern, Borders and Corner block.
OR 
you can get them daily from the shop for $1 and the next day they will be $4.

I will make sure they are up there on my shop for 24 hours before I change them 
and the price goes up.


**********************************

 Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )




No comments: