Saturday 9 December 2023

Day 8 - snowmen

 

Hello!
Its Day 8 of our
12 Days of Christmas - Snowmen on Parade event.

Day 8 sees this super cute little Farmer Snowman
He's in charge of santa's reindeer herd.





Pattern measures 10" (26 cm)
We've already progressed quickly with these blocks. Our lineup is looking great!


You can find the Snowmen here in my Online Shop

I will see everyone here for Day 9 - Snowman #9 on Monday at 09H00 my time - (CAT)


"Snowmen on Parade". Very, Very cute!!
I am making available the "Pay now, I will Email you each day Option" for $15. 
You get 12 -10" patterns and 1- 20" pattern, Borders and Corner block.
OR 
you can get them daily from the shop for $1 and the next day they will be $4.

I will make sure they are up there on my shop for 24 hours before I change them 
and the price goes up.


**********************************

 Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )







No comments: