Saturday 2 December 2023

Day 2 Snowmen on Parade

 


Hello and Welcome!
to Day #2 of our

Snowmen on Parade

Snowman #2 loves the crowds, the attention but hates the cold. 
What's a snowman to do...
Dress up nice and warm with hat, gloves and a jersey.



I've coloured a few options with light or dark backgrounds and then adding the snow 
or keeping the background plain.








The block measures 10" (26 cm)


You can find the Snowmen here in my Online Shop


I will see everyone here for Day 3 - Snowman #3 on Monday at 09H00 my time - (CAT)


"Snowmen on Parade". Very, Very cute!!
I am making available the "Pay now, I will Email you each day Option" for $15. 
You get 12 -10" patterns and 1- 20" pattern, Borders and Corner block.
OR 
you can get them daily from the shop for $1 and the next day they will be $4.

I will make sure they are up there on my shop for 24 hours before I change them 
and the price goes up.


**********************************

 Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )



No comments: