Friday 1 December 2023

December is here!

 


Hello! and Welcome to our
Monthly blocks depicting Classic Tales

For December we have 
the Emperor's New Clothes


The block measures 14" (36 cm)

This is our Monthly blocks at an end for this year. It's been quite a journey
and we've remembered some unusual stories.  I hope you have enjoyed the blocks this year.

You can rescue any of the damsels in distress for $1 from my Online Shop. 

The small fee goes towards makeovers and massages 
for the  BoM characters backstage... thanks!

******

*** The small fee each month ($1)  is so that the blocks will NOT be added
to other people's free pattern websites, Pinterest and FaceBook sites that never ask permission 
to add my blocks and then don't take them down.


You will find your BoM block in my Online Shop. 


**********************************

Today also marks the start of our

12 Days of Christmas event

This year we have Snowmen on Parade

Day 1
Today we see a cute Snowman holding a large candy cane
He's leading the parade
Its pretty chilly out there, so he's dressed up nice and warm..



I've coloured in a few candy cane snowmen so that you could make a decision on how you would like to make your blocks. With snow in the bottom, a plain background, a light or dark background..
 It's up to you.

All the surrounding blocks in this quilt are 10" (26,6 cm) and the center block will be 20" (52cm)
The border around the lap quilt will be 8" corners and 8x40" blocks.
Overall size will be 56" (145cm)




You can find the Snowmen in my Online Shop

I will see everyone here tomorrow for Day 2 - Snowman #2 at 09H00 my time - (CAT)


"Snowmen on Parade". Very, Very cute!!
I am making available the "Pay now, I will Email you each day Option" for $15. 
You get 12 -10" patterns and 1- 20" pattern, Borders and Corner block.
OR 
you can get them daily from the shop for $1 and the next day they will be $4.

I will make sure they are up there on my shop for 24 hours before I change them 
and the price goes up.


**********************************

 Quilt Art Design Pattern Shop -   www.quiltartdesign.com


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )




No comments: