Friday, 26 September 2014

Paper Party Friday

Our Friday Addiction:
 Paper Piecing Party Friday!


Let's have a wonderful Friday together and link up all our 
Latest and Greatest Paper Piecing blocks we have...

I'm going on holiday on Sunday 28 and will be back on Sun 5 October. YaaaY!

But not to worry!! I've made a draft entry for next week too, so it should just be a touch of a button and whalah we will party again.  The prizes will be given out when I get back.


The only new design I have to show is a commission I was asked to make and then also a small change to the same one that I put up onto Craftsy


 




I wasn't sure how many would want the flag behind the eagle so I decided that without the flag it could belong to my Beautiful Birds themed blocks.



Link up and lets get to it!!




7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your eagle design is simply amazing!

Kathy said...

Love the flag background!!

Kim S. @ Leland Ave Studios said...

Wow! This is amazing!

Ann X said...

I'm not American but for me seems that with the flag behind it looks better, more powerful and regal.

A Nudge said...

Gorgeous Eagle!

Bridie from One Crafty Morning said...

Wow! Amazing. Paper piecing is next on my list of things to learn how to do, I've bookmarked your blog :)

Audrey Lopez said...

Thanks for sharing at TGIFF Linky Party!