Monday 25 March 2019

Just checking in...


Hello everyone

Its been a very hectic week here with absolutely no sewing done... booo!

Our electricity has been off more than its been on and with it our internet connection too.
Not because we didn't pay, just because Eskom - our electricity supplier - has been using this lights on, lights off to F^%#$&%^$# with the people. Their excuse - we don't have enough.... Such a joke!

Anyway, I've been trying to finish up some commissions and get the housework done in the short hours we have electricity or connections.

This week I also have to finish the magazine for April - June (Issue 21) and that just makes me want to jump up and down. People have taken patterns to test and not returned them...
Will be re-thinking this approach of testing in the future.


Thanks for all the wishes for my birthday. I had a very quiet day with my family - so that was lovely.

Lets hope by Wednesday I have something more interesting to show you.


***********************************




QAD Instagram     QAD Twitter

***********

3 comments:

Stormy said...

Poo on the electric company And BIG POO to those who let you down on the testing!! I wish I had known earlier I would have jumped in to help you! That is why I did mine quick. I hope things smooth out or you soon! Have a great day! :)

CJ Jolly said...

WoW....
So sorry to hear about the electricity problems (Any luck in finding a new home?) butt really sorry/almost dismayed that some have taken the test patterns with no return.
YOU Must know you have several/many of us who do your blocks and could help anytime you need a 2nd/3rd one done.


Please take a deep breath... we need you healthy & do that magazine as you can... so what IF IT's a day or 2 late... we will totally understand.

LA Paylor said...

OMG on the elec. What a bummer. On and off can blow out appliances including sewing machines. Grrr.
Anxious to see what patterns you will have for the magazine. I tested one for you once but didn't make the cut. Did turn it in on time.
LeeAnna