Monday 18 March 2019

Week 2 Sewing Quilt A Long


Hello everyone

Another week of the "Sewing Quilt A Long"

I've seen a few on FB that are finished already. Wonderful!! Post your photos - we love to see what you're up to.

My own mini is about half way now.


We're having a really hard time with all this 'electicity's on, no, now its off, yaay back on, no, its off' business. It goes off twice a day for around 3 to 4 hours at a time. It's really working on my last nerve. I have to do everything double time to get things done, or sit and wait and catch up on all the housework etc.

I've also laid out the next piece that I need to do, so as soon as I find a little time this week, I'm hoping to get to it.


I hope you all have a great week!!

** If you would like to join in the fun, then YAAAY! 
You can find the patterns (you can choose whichever one you like) in the shop 
under the GIRLS category.

***********************************




QAD Instagram     QAD Twitter

***********

1 comment:

Susan said...

That looks amazing! I love the look of it and am impressed with the paper piecing required to get it just so.