Monday 29 April 2019

post Move saga...


Hi there everyone!

We've moved! It was a mini horror story, but that's for another day...
We all have our furniture and are trying our best to get back to 'normal'.
So, in short - I'm happy, Jesus is King and the new house is 100 times better than the old one.

I wanted to show you all the City Houses String Quilt.
The pattern measures 40" (102cm) and is Super Easy Level. Great for scraps and bits you can't use anywhere else but can't throw them out.
It can be found in the String Quilts Category of the shop.


I'll be unpacking for a while still and then I have an arm length of commissions to get started on.

I hope you all have a great Monday!

***********************************




5 comments:

Stormy said...

I am so happy for you! I prayed the move would go smoothly! Enjoy your new home. Happiness make for a Happy Designer :) The new pattern is beautiful as always. HUGS to all your family.

Yvonne said...

I wish you the best of luck in your new home. I am happy for you that your new house is so much better than the old one. Good luck with unpacking.

Lori Smanski said...

Congrats. I am so happy that this house is better and you all will be happy there. Hugs

CJ Jolly said...

Glad your at your new location.
Take time to get organized & enjoy the new place.

Susan said...

It's wonderful that you are moved and life is so much better. This quilt is fabulous, and I really like it.