Friday 3 May 2019

'Tis Friday...


Hello everyone!

Thank Heavens its Friday.
Its been a very busy and hard week for us here with all the unpacking of the boxes.
Such a thankless job...


I've been busy with commissioned patterns but I wanted to show this 
cute Wooden Puzzle pattern I finished up as well.

The pattern measures 24" (62cm) and is on the Easy Intermediate level.


The pattern is found in my shop in the Geometric category.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!!

I'm planning to have a rest this week-end!
Hope you enjoy yours too!





***********************************


Please Support/Donate at Ko-Fi  ( Thanks )






1 comment:

Susan said...

I had to come tell you how cute that hugs thing is. It made me smile when I saw it in the e-mail, and who can't use a smile any day of the week? Thank you! I hope your weekend is great!