Friday 17 May 2019

Working on the next issue blocks


Hello to everyone.

I've been a little quiet over the past week - I've had a lot of work to finish up with.

The new blocks for the next Magazine issue have really kept me busy.
I wanted to make easier blocks with a Nautical theme for Summer.
The Issue 22 will be out in July.



Take a look at these cute blocks. They're all 10" (26cm).
I still have to complete all their instructions before they can go out.



Have a great Week-end!


***********************************








6 comments:

Ronelle said...

Your Nautical themed blocks are absolutely gorgeous, Janeen. Thank you for sharing the picture of your blocks.
Have a great weekend.
Ronelle

CJ Jolly said...

Luv LUv LUV the new Theme!
"Thank you" for the sneak peek!

Lori Smanski said...

These are wonderful. Cant wait. Hope the move is going well

Yvonne said...

Lovely patterns Janeen.

Verov94 said...

Merci pour cette découverte. Les blocs sont très beaux.
A bientôt de France.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lori,above, these are cute designs. It’s going too be hard to wait.