Thursday 2 June 2022

June News


The June block for the Dinosaurs is available
This month we have a Styracosaurus
 


The block measures 12" (31cm)


You can adopt your Dinosaur for $1 from my Online Shop.

The small fee goes towards feeding all the animals there.... thanks!


**********************************

The June Club news

Since the crash of the subscriptions in my shop it seems that no one is really interested in this venture anymore. From the 60 people who were signed up only 4 people stuck around.
I don't think I'm going to make any of these patterns anymore.

Thank you to those who stuck by me. 




For June we have a beautiful Swan with her babies on her back measuring 24"


and a Wolf howling measuring 16"


The Rhino is the second quarterly pattern and measures 12"


Our line up this year looks like this -


You can find them all right HERE

***********************************





No comments: